CAM DAILY MONITORING
We choose our equipment & services based upon quality and fitness for purpose. We do not limit ourselves to one brand. This ensures we can adapt and respond to any improved technology or new value.
- Every 30 minutes, the SCRAM CAM bracelet automatically performs a test. Every time the bracelet takes a reading, you’ll feel a very small vibration.
- SCRAM CAM takes an automatic sample of your perspiration to detect alcohol intake, it differs from breath, blood, or urine tests. It measures the insensible perspiration that is constantly present on our skin.
- The anklet counts the amount of alcohol that permeates the skin surrounding your ankle. It won’t interfere with your daily activities or your sleep in any way, shape, or form.
- The bracelet tests a number of things simultaneously whenever it takes a reading to make sure there haven’t been any attempts to tamper with the bracelet, prevent testing, or take the bracelet off.
- Be within 30 feet of the base station at the scheduled time to download your test data.
- Consume no alcohol—NONE.
- Do not tamper with, obstruct, or damage the SCRAM equipment.
- When showering, thoroughly clean the area around the bracelet with mild soap and water.
- Thoroughly rinse with clean water and dry underneath the bracelet.
- Lack of personal hygiene around the bracelet may result in a mild skin rash.
- Do not expose the area around the bracelet to personal, household, or industrial products that contain alcohol.
- Do not use anything other than alcohol-free soap and water on your skin around the bracelet.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Be sure to notify your agent of any pre-existing medical conditions such as pregnancy, diabetes, or any type of skin allergy or condition.