HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing – Corporate Choice
As part of the course requirements, we have included a copy of our Candidate Information Handbook.
The HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing Course requires you to:
- Read and understand the Trainee Workbook.
- Complete the Assessment Questions.
- Complete the Practical Assignments.
Your Workbook is available for download here.
Your Assessment Questions can be completed online as detailed below.
Your Practical assignment and instructions are available for download here.
Once you have answered all the questions and submitted the answers our Administration team then notifies our Trainer/Assessor.
Our Trainer / Assessor will then provide instructions via email advising you of what you need to do next and how to submit your completed Practical for assessment.
This may include:
- Photographic or video evidence of you performing the practical aspect as well as images/scans of the completed testing documentation (Test Record Form/Chain of Custody Form) used.
- Return of your Practical Assignment via normal post including all of your completed testing documentation (Test Record Form/Chain of Custody Form and practical equipment exercises.
Once assessed as competent all Students will be awarded a Statement of Attainment as a record of your achievement and new qualification. The Certificate will be emailed as well as posted to the address you supplied on your enrolment form.
Please ensure that you work through each part of the course in order. Skipping ahead will cause the learning system to recognise that you have missed a component.