Assignment 1B – Q&A for HLTPAT005 Trainee Workbook
The following Questionnaire includes a number of multiple-choice style questions.
Once done with the quiz, please click on the Mark Complete button below to continue to the next course content.
Please Note: Leaving a computer idle or a section/question partially incomplete may require you to commence from the beginning of that section when you log back in.
The competency level required for these questions may not require 100%.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
- What is the initial testing cut-off level for Opiates under AS4308?
Question 2 of 10
2. The unit ng/mL (nanograms per millilitre) and the units ug/L or mcg/L (micrograms per litre) are the same unit of measurement in real terms so 1ng/mL = 1ug/L. True or False?
Question 3 of 10
3. Which of the 5 drug classes detailed in AS4760 has an initial on-site testing target of 25 ng/mL?
Question 4 of 10
4. Does urine drug testing detect “parent drugs” or the metabolites?
Question 5 of 10
5. WHS or other legislation may not specifically refer to risk management of drugs & alcohol however being a known safety risk factor it should be risk managed. True or False.
Question 6 of 10
6. THC (Marijuana) has a longer detection time under which of the following drug test methodologies? Urine or Saliva / Oral.
Question 7 of 10
7. Some drugs tested for in the workplace may be legal drugs or medications. Which of the following classes may be legal drugs?
Question 8 of 10
8. Which of the below does Section 2 of the AS4760 deal with?
Question 9 of 10
9. Additional guidelines for packing and transportation of specimens are dealt with in which of the below documents?
Question 10 of 10
10. What does the Australian Standard AS3547 relate to?