HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing – Drug Testing Business Success
The HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing Course requires you to:
- Download and review the Candidate Information Handbook.
- Read and understand the Trainee Workbook and other learning materials.
- Complete the Assessment Questions within the Assessment Evidence Document (AED).
- Upload your completed and signed AED.
- Complete the three (3) Practical Assessments using the equipment that has been provided. This includes completion of the drug testing documentation provided (such as a Test Record Form and/or Chain of Custody form).
- Participate in the videolink session with your Trainer/Assessor OR provide brief video and photographic evidence demonstrating you have completed the Practical Assessments.
- Upload the video and photographic evidence required by your Trainer/Assessor.
- If you have questions at any time please speak with the Trainer / Assessor who has been allocated to assist you.
For further explanation:
- UPLOADED Practical evidence must include Video evidence of you performing the Practical Assessment x 3 as well as images/scans of the completed testing documentation (Test Record Form/Chain of Custody Form) used.
- REGULAR POST can also be used to return completed Practical Assessment documentation and your AED if preferred. In this case, obtain the address details from your Trainer/Assessor.
- Note that the Trainee Workbook is also set up for classroom delivery of this course, so please disregard any content which is not relevant to online delivery.
Once assessed as competent all Students will be awarded a Statement of Attainment as a record of your achievement and new qualification. The Certificate will be provided to you electronically in PDF format.
Course completion is required within 60 days of enrolment. Please advise your Trainer in advance if this time frame cannot be achieved.