Assignment – Q&A for Alcohol Training Powerpoint Presentation
The following Questionnaire includes a number of multiple-choice style questions. Read the course content carefully as more than one answer to the following questions may be applicable.
Once done with the quiz, please click on the Mark Complete button below to continue to the next available course content.
Please Note: Leaving a computer idle or a section/question partially incomplete may require you to commence from the beginning of that section when you log back in.
The competency level required for these questions may not require 100%.
0 of 16 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 16 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Australian Standards allow for what + or – variation on breath testing devices?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is meant by the term BAC %?CorrectIncorrect
3. Select all of the below factors that could influence a person’s BAC reading.CorrectIncorrect
4. If the test subject has recently consumed food or alcohol why should you wait 10 minutes before performing a breath test? (More than one answer may be applicable)CorrectIncorrect
5. How is the majority of alcohol person consumes absorbed into their bloodstream?CorrectIncorrect
6. Can you re-use a mouthpiece if you wash it in soapy water?CorrectIncorrect
7. What of the below describes the effects of alcohol? (More than one answer may be required)CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the below should never be used to clean your breath testing device?CorrectIncorrect
9. What is the best method to sober up quickly?CorrectIncorrect
10. What are the usual policy and procedure circumstances under which workplace alcohol testing may be utilised? (Select 3 of the 4 below)CorrectIncorrect
11. What steps would you take if a test subject pretends they cannot blow hard enough to register a reading? (More than one answer may be required)CorrectIncorrect
12. Which of the below are examples of a ‘standard’ drink? More than one answer is applicable. (More than one answer may be applicable)CorrectIncorrect
13. Which of the below are typical motivators for alcohol testing in the workplace? (Select two answers)CorrectIncorrect
14. What steps should be taken following a positive breath test result? Select two from the below choices:CorrectIncorrect
15. How often do I need to calibrate my breath test device? (Select three of the below)CorrectIncorrect
16. What does Australian Standards 3547 actually relate to?CorrectIncorrect